Monday, December 21, 2009

Pippin's Question Box Answer - Time Travel

Hey Pippin! This is what I think...

FROM MY BRAIN:
1. Go into space and live there to slow down time or even stop it(apparently you don't age in space!)
2. Travel faster than light speed...you'll probably end up beating time (you know...a race against time)

AFTER MY BRAIN GOT TOO LAZY AND I WENT ONLINE:

3. Jump into a black hole! (don't know where you'll end up!)
A black hole might be connected to a white hole by a worm hole (the whole thing is a hole!). This means that if you can survive being sucked into a black hole, traveling at a speed close to that of light in a worm hole, and the being expelled from a white hole, you'll end up in a different place and time (maybe even a different universe)! Now the problem is getting back home...

1 comment:

Pippin14 said...

I like your answers! A trip through a black hole IS an one way trip, so I wouldn't try that. Traveling faster than light is harder than it sounds (actually, it's impossible since light is the ultimate speed limit) and can you explain or give a link to the living in space? I don't see how living in space would affect the aging process.