Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Scientists

My favorite subject is (it changes everyday) literature, because the class is relaxing as reading is fun and it's also funny.
The best book I ever read was Eclipse.
My favorite food to buy in the cafeteria are quesidillas.
On the weekend, when all my chores are done, I like to read or call my friends.
If I won a free airline ticket to any place I wanted, I would go to Australia, because my cousins live there and I want to spend time with them.
My favorite color is blue.
If I had a pet, it would be a dog, and I would name it Scruffy.
This year, if I work hard enough, I hope that my parents will finally give me a TV in my room so that I now that they trust me to be a responsible person.

2 comments:

Toad Rockz said...

Heh I want a TV in my room but if I did actually got one my brothers would be in there nonstop(as if there not in there already non stop...)

awesome _ spectacular said...

For your favorite book, Eclipse is one of my favorite books too! That's why i was debating against Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, or Breakind Dawn so in the end i chose Breaking Dawn because it has a happy ending.